Rough Night

What’s it about?
A bachelorette weekend turns nasty when someone accidentally kills a stripper.

What did we think?
Elizabeth Best says: A female take on the bromance Hangover-style films that falls mostly flat as the talented actresses are relegated to playing stereotypes whose intelligence is seriously flawed. The saving grace is Kate McKinnon playing an Aussie expat whose accent is impeccable… 90 per cent of the time; the other 10 per cent is full of bung words but honestly, our accent is bloody difficult, so props to her.  I’d love to see McKinnon lead a movie one day, but for now I’m content to see her steal it.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top